Tummy time on daddy
I love morning naps with Pa!
I can't get this picture to rotate, but this is his superman pose
Ahh, look at that sweet hair growing in! ♥ it!
Seriously lady, are all of these pictures necessary?! Ha, look at those chubby cheeks!
Daddy admiring his boy.
First Mother's Day
Off the oxygen means going upstairs!
Like I said, 3 months was a big month for us. Here's a recap:
- We got off the apnea monitor AND oxygen! Whoop whoop! Such a huge relief :)
- Connor went on his first big trip somewhere other than the doctor. We went to both of our parent's houses for Mother's Day. It was great to get out of the house and go somewhere other than a doctor's visit.
- Nightime sleeping is still improving. He's waking up much less and is usually back to sleep after he eats.
- He's overall still pretty fussy. We're still waiting on his first smile!
- We're finally out of newborn clothes! Yay for an expanded wardrobe!
- Daddy saw his first smile on May 3! I still haven't seen a smile though :(