Friday, February 15, 2013

39 Weeks...almost there!

Ignore the dirty mirror...

How far along? 39 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Weight was the same from my last appointment so that was good news :)
Maternity clothes? Most definitely
Stretch marks? Yeah, I think I'm getting more too :/
Sleep: I have been exhausted. I've been asleep before 8 most nights this week. Overall sleep has been good, but it usually takes me a while to fall back asleep after waking up in the middle of the night.
Best moment this week: Knowing I'm almost done with work {although as I type this I'm officially done}
Miss Anything? Moving like a normal person. It's hard to get up from the couch and chairs.
Movement: Even though he doesn't have a ton of space, Connor is still moving well!
Food cravings: None, still just hungry all the time!
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope
Have you started to show yet: Yes, although my belly is still not as big as I thought it would get.
Gender: Still a boy!
Labor Signs: I still don't think I've felt any contractions, but I do feel like something is happening. When I bend down or squat I feel kind of sore
Belly Button in or out? Still an innie! At this point, I don't think it will pop! It definitely looks different though.
Wedding rings on or off? Off....boo!

Happy or moody most of the time? Happy and tired
Looking forward to: Meeting our little man!  Any day now!
Other: I got checked for the first time at the doctor this week and I'm 1 cm. dilated and about 70% effaced.  Good to know my body is gearing up for labor.




No comments:

Post a Comment