Saturday, February 9, 2013

38 Weeks

 
 
How far along? 38 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I gained some weight from my last appointment, which I will NOT share, ha.  The doctor wasn't concerned though...she said it was mainly fluid shifts.
Maternity clothes? Most definitely
Stretch marks? Yeah, I think I'm getting more too :/
Sleep: I have been exhausted.  I've been asleep before 8 most nights this week.  Overall sleep has been good.
Best moment this week: Oh SO many.  Matt's work threw him a little surprise informal shower and we got some more gifts.  Also, I won a $50 gift card at work for having the most improvement in Reading MAP scores!
Miss Anything? Moving like a normal person.  It's hard to get up from the couch and chairs.
Movement: Even though he doesn't have a ton of space, Connor is still moving well!
Food cravings: None, still just hungry all the time!
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope, although I'm still not quite over my sickness.  I started to feel sick yesterday, although that's technically 39 weeks!
Have you started to show yet: Yes, although my belly is still not as big as I thought it would get.
Gender: Still a boy!
Labor Signs: I don't think I've felt any contractions, but I do feel like something is happening.  When I bend down or squat I feel kind of sore
Belly Button in or out? Still an innie! At this point, I don't think it will pop!  It definitely looks different though.
Wedding rings on or off? Off....boo!

Happy or moody most of the time? Moody...I've been much moodier this week. 
Looking forward to: My last week of work for 12 weeks!  I can't wait!  Plus, meeting our little man!
Other: Unless my sleep habits/needs change, I am going to be screwed when Connor comes.  I've been sleeping well and am still exhausted.  My heartburn is still raging and I've almost gone through my entire Costco size case of Tums!  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment