Sunday, September 23, 2012

Baby's First Gifts

Matt and I have been trying to come up with a name for Baby Walton, but to no avail.  There are some names that we like, but it's just such a big decision.  He'll have a name eventually, but I'm not sure we'll ever come to a decision!

In other news, he has already gotten quite a few gifts!

The first gift came from Gareth and Ashley, before we knew he was a boy.  The picked up this super cute bib in Las Vegas!


We also were lucky enough to get some amazing gifts from my BFF Jessie!  In addition to a ton of awesome maternity clothes, she also gave us a jumper (at least that's what I think it's called) and a swing.  SO sweet!



Ignore all the mess in the background...that's worthy of a post of its own!

Then, after we found out it's a boy, my mom gave us these adorable USC onesies and boy socks.


I don't know why this picture won't rotate, but oh well.

Then yesterday, my mom gave the baby this cute little Carolina bear and blanket.  Baby Walton is already spoiled by his Nana!


Finally, I came home to a package on our doorstep on Monday from my college roomie Tristen.  She sent some late night cravings to us!  


I think my favorite are the mini ketchup packages!

Matt and I haven't bought anything for baby yet, except some things to start getting the nursery ready, which is a whole 'nother post.

Since I'm now 19 weeks, here we go...


How far along? 19 weeks 
Total weight gain/loss: Down 1 pound. I weighed yesterday and it looks like I might be up 2 pounds, but I'll go by the doctors scale.
Maternity clothes? I'm still wearing skirts and dresses to work.  I did wear a pair of white maternity capris to work this week (in picture although you can't see them).  I've been wearing maternity shorts the past 2 weekends and when I wear jeans it's maternity jeans.  They're SO comfy.
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Good...I'm always tired! I started to fall asleep last night on the couch before 10, even though I wanted to watch the football games on TV.  I made the mistake of mentioning to Matt that I'm supposed to be sleeping on my side so he is waking me up to roll over which is frustrating.  I usually end up yelling at him to leave me alone!
Best moment this week: I thought I felt the baby move yesterday, although I'm still not sure.
Miss Anything? Same old same old.  I would've really liked a Strawberry Daquiri at Los Reyes Friday night...
Movement: I think :/  We were in the car on the way to picking Thomas up to go watch the Carolina game at my sister's house.  We were waiting to turn, and I thought I felt him.  
Food cravings: Nothing...although baby and I enjoyed some cinnamon rolls the past two mornings.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Lots of meat.  Matt made this one night this week and I thought I would hurl:

Have you started to show yet: A little.  People who didn't know I was pregnant at work have been able to tell.
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: No, although I have felt a few aches and cramps yesterday and today.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Working in the nursery and adding more things to our registry!

1 comment:

  1. Aww Baby "Billy" (that's what Ryan calls your son) Walton is starting to rack up some cool goodies! I've got more goodies for you! I know registering is TONS of fun, but I've got a few things you won't need to add to your list. This is one loved baby so far! Ha eww chunks of uncooked meat, looked kind gross to me too and I'm not even pregnant! ;)

    ReplyDelete