Thursday, December 13, 2012

30 Weeks...10 More to go!



How far along? 30 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I should know the running total, but I don't...I think it's probably close to 20.  
Maternity clothes? Most definitely.
Stretch marks? Still none!
Sleep: Still sleeping well, thank goodness!
Best moment this week: Our baby shower!  I'll do a whole other post on that, but it was so nice to see all of the love Connor already has.  Our childbirth prep class was also really good.
Miss Anything? Some day's I could really go for a strawberry daiquiri!  
Movement: Still loving feeling him move.  There are times when I feel a more pronounced kick or punch, and other times I feel a slow, wave like motion.  I wish I knew what he was doing in there! 
Food cravings: None, just hungry all the time!
Anything making you queasy or sick?  Nope!
Have you started to show yet: Yes, but still don't think I'm very big.  Several of my family members commented that I'm not as big as they thought I would be!
Gender: Still a boy!
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? Not an outie yet!
Wedding rings on or off? Off....boo!
Happy or moody most of the time?  Happy!Looking forward to: Getting the nursery organized.  This is what it currently looks like:
Can you spot the photo bomber?!


Other: No new symptoms to report...just the usual!  2 different people at work told me I looked like I was carrying really low this week.  I didn't see it, but here's what I was wearing that day:


I look really dopey in this picture because Matt was cracking me up!

So then I changed into my pajamas and couldn't believe how big my bump looked!


No comments:

Post a Comment