Thursday, December 6, 2012

29 Weeks




How far along? 29 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I had a doctors appointment Tuesday the 4th.  It was exactly 2 weeks after my appointment on the 20th.  It turns out I had lost a pound, which I don't know how because I feel like all I ever do is eat!  Well, come to find out, when I went to my glucose test, I had gained 5 pounds in 2 weeks :o.  Oh my word!  So overall, I've only gained 4 pounds this month, which is what I'm supposed to.  
Maternity clothes? Oh yeah! 
Stretch marks? Still none
Sleep: I'm out like a rock.  SO nice!
Best moment this week: Hearing our boy's heartbeat and finding out everything is going as according to planned in our pregnancy.
Miss Anything? Same old same old   
Movement: I love feeling him move!  The other night I swear he was making my belly do the wave.  Of course, once I pulled the covers back, he stopped!  
Food cravings: None, just hungry all the time!
Anything making you queasy or sick?:  Oh gosh, so our school serves a meal to the afterschool kids and I have to go through the cafeteria to drop my kids off.  I guess they had ravioli or something, but the smell definitely made me nauseous.
Have you started to show yet: Yes, but still don't think I'm very big.
Gender: Still a boy!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? Still in, but getting shallower and shallower.  Matt say's it's also getting harder!  It's also getting narrower
Wedding rings on or off? Off....boo!
Happy or moody most of the time?  Happy, but I have been moody here and there.

Looking forward to: Our childbirth prep class on Saturday and my baby shower Sunday!  It'll be a busy weekend because we also have Matt's company party Friday night and a drop in birthday party for my MaMa as well!
Other:  Today my back has been killing me!  The pain has also radiated to my left leg.  Off to bed now and hoping to feel better tomorrow!  Also, check out this hilarious thing one of my kids wrote this week.  My favorite sentence is the last one...HA!


No comments:

Post a Comment