Thursday, December 27, 2012

32 Weeks

 
 
How far along? 32 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I'll find out next week...not sure I want to know!
Maternity clothes? Oh yeah
Stretch marks? Still none!
Sleep: I've definitely become a lighter sleeper.  Anytime Matt gets up or Gizmo whines, I wake up.  I guess that's my body's way of prepping for baby.  It wouldn't be a big deal if I was able to get back to sleep quickly, but I'm up for over an hour trying to fall back asleep.
Best moment this week: Christmas!  It was so nice to spend time with our families.  It was also exciting to think that this is our last year as a family of three.
Miss Anything? Bending over. I had to have Matt help me with the dustpan when I swept the kitchen today!
Movement: Oh yes.  In fact, that was part of the reason it took me a while to go to sleep last night...he was moving all around!  My mom, sister, and aunt were all able to feel him on Christmas!
Food cravings: None, still just hungry all the time!
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope
Have you started to show yet: Yes
Gender: Still a boy!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? Still an innie so far
Wedding rings on or off? Off....boo!
 
Happy or moody most of the time? Happy!
Looking forward to: Enjoying the last bit of break!  It has been SO nice!
Other: My heartburn is still pretty severe.  Sleeping tonight will be very interesting since I had Los Reyes for lunch and spaghetti for dinner....lots of acids there!

No comments:

Post a Comment