Friday, January 11, 2013

34 Weeks

How far along? 34 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I think around 25 pounds total
Maternity clothes? Oh yeah
Stretch marks? I don't think so.  I think there are maybe a few lines on the bottom of my belly, but they don't really look like stretch marks.  It's hard for me to tell though!
Sleep:  I've been sleeping pretty well, but it usually takes me a while to fall back asleep once I wake up to pee.  I hope once Connor arrives I don't have these issues!
Best moment this week: Sunday was a very lazy day for me.  I didn't get out of my pajamas all day!
Miss Anything? Sleeping through the night and sleeping in.  Guess I can probably kiss those days goodbye for the next 18 years!
Movement: Love watching my belly move!  The other night I called Matt over and you could see wiggles in my belly.  Right before he came over there was a huge jolt in my belly.
Food cravings: None, still just hungry all the time!  I do love sweets and have this whole pregnancy, but that's not really anything new.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Not really.  Some smells I don't like and could definitely do without!
Have you started to show yet: Yes.  I had many people tell me today at work that I look like I've dropped.  Wish I could tell!
Gender: Still a boy!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? Still an innie so far...however it is getting really shallow.  I don't think it will pop!
Wedding rings on or off? Off....boo!

Happy or moody most of the time? Happy!
Looking forward to: Getting everything ready for Connor.
Other: Last night we had our Baby Boot Camp class.  I felt fine and had literally just told Matt how I've been so lucky this pregnancy and sometimes even forget I'm pregnant.  Well I clearly spoke too soon.  Shortly after the video started, I began to not feel too good.  I started to drink some water and next thing I know I am burning up.  I felt like I was going to pass out.  I told Matt and we got up so I could walk outside.  I went to the bathroom thinking I may even throw up.  I didn't, but used the restroom and got some water.  Matt asked if I wanted to leave, but I figured if something were really wrong what better place to be than the hospital I'm going to deliver at?  So we stayed and I drank some more water.  I eventually started to feel better but just absolutely exhausted.  Of course, this is the kick in the rear that I needed to make sure we are good to go for when the time DOES come.  Car seat bases need to be installed this weekend and hospital bag packed!  I left work around 10 today to come home and rest which is what the doctor suggested.  I think we're also going to get some Gatorade or Ginger Ale tonight for me to drink. 

No comments:

Post a Comment