Thursday, January 31, 2013

Full Term! 37 Weeks

 
 
How far along? 37 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I peeked at the scale during my appointment this week and I was down a pound.
Maternity clothes? Oh yeah
Stretch marks? Yeah, I've still got the same few I had last week.
Sleep: Same old, same old. Getting up in the middle of the night usually means a while to fall back asleep.  The other night it took at least 2 hours...ugh!  But, last night I didn't wake up once...sweet!
Best moment this week: Finding out the doctor expects Connor to be around 7 pounds and that he is head down and deep in my pelvis.
Miss Anything? Moving like a normal person.
Movement: Even though he doesn't have a ton of space, Connor is still moving well!
Food cravings: None, still just hungry all the time!
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope!
Have you started to show yet: Yes, although my belly is still not as big as I thought it would get.
Gender: Still a boy!
Labor Signs: No.  I told my doctor I haven't felt any contractions.  He said I'm having them, just can't feel them. 
Belly Button in or out? Still an innie!  At this point, I don't think it will pop!
Wedding rings on or off? Off....boo!

Happy or moody most of the time? Happy!
Looking forward to: Aside from meeting Connor, doing some last minute organizing and crafting!
Other: I feel better, but am still a little mucousy.  I've been coughing it up for a couple of days and blowing my nose as well.  I didn't really do a lot last weekend so I'm hoping to accomplish more this weekend.  Plus, tomorrow is February 1 and I'll be 38 weeks...we'll be parents any day now!  SO excited.  We can't wait to meet our little man

No comments:

Post a Comment