Friday, January 25, 2013

36 Weeks

How far along? 36 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I think around 25 pounds total...not sure though
Maternity clothes? Oh yeah
Stretch marks? Yeah, I've still got the same few I had last week.
Sleep: Same old, same old.  Getting up in the middle of the night usually means a while to fall back asleep.
Best moment this week: Getting to see my friend Jessie and her husband and boys!
Miss Anything? I'm back to looking forward to a fountain soda!  It would also be nice to get up off the couch without having to brace myself and push off with my arm!  Oh, and taking real medicine when sick!
Movement: Even though he doesn't have a ton of space, Connor is still moving well!
Food cravings: None, still just hungry all the time! I do love sweets and have this whole pregnancy, but that's not really anything new.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Not really. Some smells I don't like and could definitely do without!
Have you started to show yet: Yes. I had many people tell me today at work that I look like I've dropped. Wish I could tell!
Gender: Still a boy!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? Still an innie, but the shape has definitely changed.  The bottom part of my belly button is REALLY hard.
Wedding rings on or off? Off....boo!

Happy or moody most of the time? Happy!
Looking forward to: Organizing all of the great things my friend Jessie gave us!
Other: I'm now going to the doctor every week.  This week I've felt a slight tickle in my throat, but assumed it was from talking so much at work (after 5 days of not having to).  Well Wednesday night I started to not feel so good so I went to bed early.  All night I could tell my throat was off.  I went to work Thursday pretty sure I had strep.  Well, I went to my OB and told him about it.  He actually checked out my throat and went ahead and wrote me a prescription for an antibiotic to knock it out.  So I'm celebrating being full term (37 weeks) at home today.  My throat already feels 100% better and I think all I have now is a slight cold.  I'll take it!  So glad my OB saved me the time and money of having to go to Nason!

No comments:

Post a Comment