Friday, January 18, 2013

35 Weeks

How far along? 35 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I actually didn't gain anything between my doctors appointment this week and my appointment 2 weeks ago.  I think total is still around 25ish pounds.
Maternity clothes? Oh yeah
Stretch marks? Pretty sure I have a few.  I noticed some lines on my hips and a few on the bottom of my belly. 
Sleep: Same as last week...I've been sleeping pretty well, but it usually takes me a while to fall back asleep once I wake up to pee. I hope once Connor arrives I don't have these issues!
Best moment this week: I had a baby shower at work on Wednesday.  It was so nice!  


Miss Anything? Crossing my legs, tying my shoes, and painting my toenails.  Matt was so sweet and painted my toenails for me last weekend!
Movement: Connor is still moving around a good bit!  I love feeling and watching him move :)
Food cravings: I was at Costco after work the other day and picked up a rotisserie chicken for dinner.  I knew traffic might be bad, so after I checked out I went to the food area and got a berry smoothie.  Then I noticed the pizza...it looked SOOOO good.  I was bummed I couldn't get piece!
Anything making you queasy or sick? Not really.
Have you started to show yet: Yes!  I ran into a friend I used to teach with at Burns and she thought I still had 4 months left!
Gender: Still a boy!
Labor Signs: No, although I do think I felt a few Braxton Hicks the other night.
Belly Button in or out? Barely still an innie.  I was rubbing my belly the other evening and noticed the very bottom of my belly button is rock hard!  Matt couldn't believe how hard it was!  The shape of my belly button has definitely changed, but I'm still not sure it will ever pop out!
Wedding rings on or off? Off....boo!

Happy or moody most of the time? Happy and TIRED!
Looking forward to: Meeting our little man.  We are now only about 4 weeks away which just seems unreal!  Also, I think I get to see my friend Jessie this weekend!
Other: I'm definitely tired all the time.  Today was a teacher workday and I am wiped even though I didn't do a whole lot.  Also, I'm in a group on Facebook of first time moms that are due in February and 2 of our group members had their babies earlier this week!  I love seeing the pictures of the little ones and it makes me so excited to meet Connor!





No comments:

Post a Comment