Sunday, October 7, 2012

Introducing...

We now have a name!

He will be Connor Robert Walton.

This name was my favorite and it has really grown on Matt.

We knew his middle name would be Robert after both of our fathers.

Some of the other first names we tossed around were Grant, Justin, Daniel, & Nathan, among some others.

Today we picked up our nursery furniture (thanks to the Walton's for bringing their truck up here) and we also started painting the nursery!  Here are some pictures




Putting on the first bit of paint

All smiles!

Even Uncle Thomas helped out!






All dry...looks SO good!

All dry...looking good!

We tackled a wall and a half...looks so much better once it's all dry.

A sneak peek of his dresser.


We are very excited to finish up his nursery!

Here's our 21 week update


How far along? 21 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I go back to the doctor tomorrow.  As of last count I was down 1 pound, but I'm sure I've put on some weight.
Maternity clothes? I am wearing maternity shorts, jeans, and capris. However, it's still pretty dang hot here so I wear skirts and dresses every day to work.
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: A little better, but still having a hard time.  Weekends are much better, although I haven't slept past 8:30.  
Best moment this week: Oh so many...getting our nursery furniture picked up, starting on painting the nursery, and in unrelated baby things a Carolina win!
Miss Anything? Same old same old. 
Movement: Yes.  Definitely not all the time, so I think what I'm feeling are some hard kicks or punches.  I'm definitely feeling him more frequently though.
Food cravings: None.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Certain smells...my sense of smell has gotten a lot better.
Have you started to show yet: Yes
Gender: Boy!  Connor Robert Walton
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy.  The other night Matt said something and gave me a funny look and I started laughing then I started crying.  I couldn't help it.  That was really the first time I've felt like I've had "pregnancy emotions"
Looking forward to: Finishing painting the nursery and starting to get it set up.  Also, working on our registry.

2 comments:

  1. LOOOVE the name!!!! Connor!! Love the color paint too and those shorts ;) But I don't think paint fumes are good for the baby missy!! Please, this is the one opportunity in your entire lifetime where people want to AND will wait on you hand and foot. I'd be supervising from the hallway if I were you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty color! I love the questionnaire at the end.

    ReplyDelete