Saturday, October 13, 2012

Operation Nursery Part 2

Painting is done!

I got lots of two comments on Facebook when we posted our painting pictures about me being in the nursery while we painted.

Needless to say, as soon as Matt saw those comments (and did some googling) I was officially banned from the nursery until the paint dried.

Matt worked really hard in the nursery all morning long and the nursery is officially finished painting!  I was allowed in to do a few touch ups on the trim.

It looks fabulous...he did SUCH a good job!


Proof that I was not in the room!

Touching up the ceiling

All done!

All done!

All done!

Next up on Operation Nursery:
  • Move the dresser in
  • Set up the crib
  • Finish our registry
We'll be working on the last part of that tomorrow.  We are going to head to Babies R' Us and finish up our registry.  I started it online, but am eager to get it finalized.  

We are now 22 weeks along so here's how we're progressing...

My work outfit on Friday


How far along? 22 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 10 pounds.  I guess I somehow gained 11 pounds in 4 weeks?!  Still not sure how accurate that is.  Instead of stepping on the usual doctor scale this time, I stood on a regular bathroom scale!
Maternity clothes? I am going to have to get some maternity pants for work.  I wore this outfit to my appointment on Monday and to work and I'm not sure how much longer I can get by with regular pants and my bellyband...

Stretch marks? Not yet, and hopefully not ever...
Sleep: Was kind of rough this week.  Even though I was sick with a cold, I still had some trouble sleeping at night.  Overall I can't really complain though 
Best moment this week: Finishing the painting in the nursery
Miss Anything? I think we all know the answer to this question...Honestly though, a fountain Coke Zero or Diet Dr. Pepper would have probably had me feeling 100% better immediately ;)
Movement: Yes. Still not all the time, so I think what I'm feeling are some hard kicks or punches. I read that he is now sleeping 12-14 hours a day, which I thought was kinda low?  I don't know.  He is still acting like a little punk and stopping all movement!
Food cravings: Not really, however I did have a scary situation yesterday.  Matt and I were picking up more paint at Lowe's and while I was sitting and waiting for the paint to finish up I started to feel bad.  I was hungry and SO tired.  After leaving Lowe's we went to pick up my car from the shop.  We were going to get dinner after that and I just knew I had to eat ASAP.  We went to Los Reyes which was right down the street so I could start eating their chips and salsa.  I was scared I might pass out!  I felt SO much better after eating...the fact that Los Reyes is my favorite restaurant didn't hurt either ;)  Oh, and Connor LOVED it because he was moving around lots last night!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really...evidently aside from needing to eat...
Have you started to show yet: Yes
Gender: Still a boy!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In and still very deep
Wedding rings on or off? On...only a matter of time before they come off though I'm sure
Happy or Moody most of the time: Tired?  This week was rough, especially Wednesday.  I probably should have taken Wednesday off from work as well.  I literally could have fallen asleep at recess.  I have been happy though and not any more moody than usual
Looking forward to: Going to Babies R' Us tomorrow and registering!  Whoop whoop!





1 comment: