Friday, November 30, 2012

Hello 3rd Trimester!!




Our last Thanksgiving as a family of 3!

How far along? 28 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I don't even want to divulge the number I saw on the scale at the doctors office...yikes!  However, they didn't mention my weight gain so I'm not sure.
Maternity clothes? Officially in all maternity clothes.  
Stretch marks? Hopefully they keep staying away...
Sleep: It has gotten much better. I was sleeping awful last week.  Thanksgiving night I didn't go with my mom and sister to Target in lieu of getting sleep.  WRONG!  When Michele got back after 10 I was still awake!  After shopping on Black Friday (Week 29, Day 1 and first day of the third trimester) I was WIPED!  I slept great Friday night and have been sleeping good ever since.  It has helped that I haven't had to get up to go to the bathroom as much.  I've been going to bed kind of late.  Last night I went to bed early and woke up close to 11 to go to the bathroom.  My body thought it was just a nap!  It took forever to get back to sleep!  Then, around 2:30 Gizmo somehow escaped his barricade!  He is such a houdini!
Best moment this week: Buying a few things for Connor!
Miss Anything? Alcoholic beverages!    
Movement: I noticed on Thanksgiving he wasn't moving as much as normal.  However, I chalked that up to being busy.  I was still feeling movement, so I wasn't too concerned.  Over the weekend, he returned to normal.  Then Sunday night he wasn't moving quite as much as I thought.  Same thing on Monday so Monday afternoon I called my doctor's office, just to be sure.  They asked if I had tried drinking a coke.  Uhh, no!  So I scrounged up $1.00 for a can of soda and basically chugged it (so no, I did not really get to enjoy it).  Connor started moving more and they said any movement is good.  They also said sometimes babies just get in weird positions where it's hard for them to move more.  I think he may have just switched positions or something.  He is totally back to normal, so I also wonder if he was just going through a growth spurt and sleeping a lot more.  
Food cravings: None, just hungry all the time!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Even though this is technically for week 29, I'll say it anyways:  I had a girl throw up in my room today.  Iwasthisclose to throwing up myself.  Ugh!
Have you started to show yet: Yep
Gender: Still a boy!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? Still in, but getting shallower and shallower
Wedding rings on or off? Off....boo!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and tired!
Looking forward to: Even though it's more than a week away, my baby shower on the 9th!  I'm also looking forward to our childbirth prep class next Saturday!
Other: Heartburn, heartburn, heartburn!  Glad I bought my Tums at Costco!  Also, I never heard back from my doctor's office so I'll assume I passed my glucose test.  Yay!


No comments:

Post a Comment