Thursday, November 15, 2012

26 Weeks

One more week and then I'll officially be in the third trimester!  That's SO hard to believe.
Connor's first Carolina game!  I got lots of comments on my shirt :)


How far along? 26 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 14 pounds gained. 
Maternity clothes? Oh yes.  It will be a sad day when I have to go back to buttons and zippers!
Stretch marks? Still none
Sleep: I'm back to the whole having trouble falling asleep when I get up in the middle of the night.  I'm SO tired, but it just seems to take forever.  It's a good night when I don't wake up to go to the bathroom because then I can sleep the whole night!
Best moment this week: 2:  Getting our 3D ultrasound and Matt feeling Connor kick!
Miss Anything? Same old same old.      
Movement: Yep.  I noticed on the ultrasound that he was moving a ton and I couldn't feel him, so I guess what I'm feeling are the hard kicks.  Matt finally got to feel him too!  In fact, I finally caught him on video (around 4-6 seconds you see a little jump).  I took this video this morning so it's 26 weeks, 6 days.

Food cravings: None, just hungry all the time!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: Yes...it's looking less and less like I ate a few too many pizzas ;)
Gender: Still a boy...our 3D ultrasound confirmed it :)
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In.  Matt and I both agreed it's sort of changing shape and I don't think it's quite as deep as it once was, but it's definitely still an innie.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happy.  Matt commented the other night that I haven't been an emotional wreck.  Hopefully that won't rear its ugly head after birth!
Looking forward to: Thanksgiving Break.  I am SO excited.  Although I am not looking forward to my glucose test on Tuesday.  However, on Wednesday I get to go meet with a pediatrician for our little man :)
Other: At our 3D ultrasound, his head was on my lower left side.  I guess that confirms that what I've been feeling are kicks.  Although I do think he changes positions frequently.  A little random, maybe, but I've also noticed I'm not losing my hair as much as I used to.  I would literally have a wall of hair in the shower, but now I have none.  Weird.  I've heard that it's very normal and I'll lose a lot of hair after birth, so we shall see!


No comments:

Post a Comment