Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Goodbye 2nd Trimester!



How far along? 27 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Not sure.  I'm definitely not putting down my weight, but they didn't say anything about it at my last appointment.  My guess would be around 16 pounds.
Maternity clothes? I think I am finally good on maternity clothes.  I feel like I have enough work pants and long sleeve shirts/sweaters to last me.
Stretch marks? Hopefully they keep staying away...
Sleep: Still having trouble falling asleep when I get up in the middle of the night. I'm SO tired, but it just seems to take forever. It's a good night when I don't wake up to go to the bathroom because then I can sleep the whole night!  Also, I've been waking up early every day so far during break.  I'd love to sleep in, but I just can't seem to do it.
Best moment this week: 2: Getting my glucose test over with.  I'm hoping I pass so I don't have to do the 3 hour test :/
Miss Anything? Sleeping normally!     
Movement: All the time!  I love watching my belly move all over the place!  I'm looking forward to identifying body parts.

Food cravings: None, just hungry all the time!
Anything making you queasy or sick: No, although my glucose drink did not make me feel too hot.
Have you started to show yet: Yes...but I'm still looking forward to looking bigger
Gender: Still a boy!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In. Hopefully it will stay in for good, but I'm not holding my breath on that!
Wedding rings on or off? On, but my finger is itching me like crazy.  I have a feeling they're going to be off soon :(
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, and tired too!
Looking forward to: Spending Thanksgiving with our families.  Also, shopping on Friday with my mom and sister and the Clemson/Carolina game on Saturday!
Other: Not a surprise, but I'm still having some heartburn issues.  I definitely need to remember to take some Tums with me tomorrow!  Also, I think I'm starting to get a slight cold :(  Boo!  Excited that on Friday I am officially in the 3rd trimester and 7th month!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment